– About –
Hayley Erin’s musical and life experiences have led her to become a deeply sensitive & versatile Harpist.
Her original harp music is spiritually inspired, honest, heart warming and full of beauty. She meets each unique audience in an authentic experience.
Hayley finds great joy in offering her music in any requested context. She will gladly converse with you about your inspirations and hopes to serve you in creating a most memorable occasion.
Hayley discovered the harp at the age of 15 when attending a guided meditation led by harpist Michael Johnson. This awakening ignited her passion to play the harp. Michael went on to be Hayley’s mentor; always encouraging her to play her own way, inspired by truth, love and beauty. Hayley hopes to inspire these same qualities in all hearts who hear and feel her music.
Following formal training at the Victorian College of the Arts in Jazz Improvisation, Hayley has been performing in various solo and ensemble contexts, since 2001. She now enjoys life in the Noosa region of Queensland’s Sunny Coast.
Notable venue experience includes:
- Customs House, Brisbane
- Hastings St, Noosa
- Noosa Valley Manor, Doonan.
- Resident harpist at Hotel Sofitel on Collins St
- Resident harpist RACV Healesville
- Parliament House Victoria
- National Gallery Victoria
- Melbourne Club Collins St
- Crown Palladium
- Werribee Mansion
- Melbourne Exhibition Centre
- Como National Trust House & Garden
- Numerous reputable wineries of the Yarra Valley & Mornington Peninsular
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Ripponlea National Trust
- Park Hyatt
- Langham Hotel